How To Advertise Your Business On Google Part 5: What’s The Down Side?
Pleasure & Pain
I’ve said it many times: Google Adwords is the most powerful advertising tool on planet earth. Once your campaigns are set up correctly you literally click a button and your phone starts ringing (then click that same button to turn it off if/when the "But all the pleasure of immediate leads comes with a bit of pain: It's RIDICULOUSLY complicated. "leads are more than you can handle). Leads are almost always rolling in the very first day your campaign launches. It’s astounding, and this is why it’s a business owner’s dream come true.
But all the pleasure of immediate leads comes with a bit of pain: It’s RIDICULOUSLY complicated.
From the first minute you see the back end you’ll be immediately astounded at the amount of detail needed to make this tool function for you and your business.
In this short video I address this and how to overcome it so that it won’t be so daunting.
Got Adwords Questions or need help with Google Adwords?
Call me right now and I’ll be happy to help, ask for me personally:
Here’s some links to quickly jump to any part of the series you’re most interested in:
- Part 1: Introduction & Important Basics
- Part 2: How Does It Work?
- Part 3: How Much Does It Cost?
- Part 4: What’s The Commitment?
- Part 5: What’s The Down Side?
A GIFT FOR YOU
Take a quick look at this whiteboard video, we’re giving away a few of these completely free (worth over $900 each). Here’s why you need this:
- It makes people sit on your website much longer than they planned which makes Google love you
- The longer people are willing to sit on your site, the better your SEO and the lower your Adwords cost per click
- People love to share whiteboards on social media, that’s FREE advertising for you
- There’s a chance it’ll go viral, which could get your business national attention if it happens
- It makes your website look even more professional and well put together
- It’s FREE – so why not?
Use the form on this page or call us right now to reserve yours – once they’re gone , they’re gone forever
Biggest Adwords Mistakes…
“Anyone can learn from their own mistakes, but a wise person learns from the mistakes of others…”
-Otto von Bismarck