How To Advertise Your Business On Google Part 4: What’s The Commitment?
ZILCH, NADA, NILL, NOTHING
Many other forms of advertising require onerous commitments in terms of both timeframes and money, not Google Adwords. You set the standard for everything and determine what you will pay, when you will run your ads will run, what times of day people "But even though you make the rules, there's still some things you need to know"will see your ads, etc…
But even though you make the rules, there’s still some things you need to know. And I cover those things in this short video.
Got Adwords Questions or need help with Google Adwords?
Call me right now and I’ll be happy to help, ask for me personally:
Here’s some links to quickly jump to any part of the series you’re most interested in:
- Part 1: Introduction & Important Basics
- Part 2: How Does It Work?
- Part 3: How Much Does It Cost?
- Part 4: What’s The Commitment?
- Part 5: What’s The Down Side?
A GIFT FOR YOU
Take a quick look at this whiteboard video, we’re giving away a few of these completely free (worth over $900 each). Here’s why you need this:
- It makes people sit on your website much longer than they planned which makes Google love you
- The longer people are willing to sit on your site, the better your SEO and the lower your Adwords cost per click
- People love to share whiteboards on social media, that’s FREE advertising for you
- There’s a chance it’ll go viral, which could get your business national attention if it happens
- It makes your website look even more professional and well put together
- It’s FREE – so why not?
Use the form on this page or call us right now to reserve yours – once they’re gone , they’re gone forever