How To Advertise Your Business On Google Part 3: How Much Does It Cost?
Google Doesn’t Set A Price
Unlike any other form of advertising on the planet, Google doesn’t dictate what your price is going to be. Because this is an auction, Google simply waits to see what you’re willing to pay.
The cost of an individual click run"Neither you nor Google set that price, so who does? I answer that question in this short video."s the gamut, but is always correct for your specific industry. For instance: The cost of a click in some industries can be as little as a few pennies, but mesothelioma lawyers pay $1000 or more for ONE CLICK! But don’t let that scare you because, as I stated, that’s their industry and what it bears. Given the millions of dollars one click can bring them, they don’t care about the $1000, it’s pennies compared to what they will make.
You will have the same experience in your industry if your campaign is set up correctly: you won’t care about the cost of a click because the leads you generate and close will more than cover it.
So what’s the cost of a click? Neither you nor Google set that price, so who does? I answer that question in this short video.
Got Adwords Questions or need help with Google Adwords?
Call me right now and I’ll be happy to help, ask for me personally:
Here’s some links to quickly jump to any part of the series you’re most interested in:
- Part 1: Introduction & Important Basics
- Part 2: How Does It Work?
- Part 3: How Much Does It Cost?
- Part 4: What’s The Commitment?
- Part 5: What’s The Down Side?
A GIFT FOR YOU
Take a quick look at this whiteboard video, we’re giving away a few of these completely free (worth over $900 each). Here’s why you need this:
- It makes people sit on your website much longer than they planned which makes Google love you
- The longer people are willing to sit on your site, the better your SEO and the lower your Adwords cost per click
- People love to share whiteboards on social media, that’s FREE advertising for you
- There’s a chance it’ll go viral, which could get your business national attention if it happens
- It makes your website look even more professional and well put together
- It’s FREE – so why not?
Use the form on this page or call us right now to reserve yours – once they’re gone , they’re gone forever