How To Advertise Your Business On Google Part 2: How Does It Work?
IT’S AN AUCTION
Most business owners that are new to Google Adwords have heard that you pay for each click (SEE: How Much Does It Cost?). But what you may not "You could be paying less to sit in first place (more leads) than your competitor is paying to sit in second place!"be aware of is that this is not a simple system where Google sets a price for a click and then you decide if you want to pay that price or not.
Each time someone types something into Google, Google hosts an auction and every business that’s interested in the words they type in will enter a bid. It’s very much like eBay, in that you’ll set a maximum threshold and then wait to see who wins when the auction ends. The great news is that you don’t have to wait long to find out, as each auction happens in an instant.
But there’s something else important to know: Google is measuring something that’s far more important to them than just how much you’re willing to pay, and if you get this second factor right you could be paying less to sit in first place (more leads) than your competitor is paying to sit in second place!
You read that right, it could cost you less to be higher on the page, and I explain that in this short video.
Got Adwords Questions or need help with Google Adwords?
Call me right now and I’ll be happy to help, ask for me personally:
Here’s some links to quickly jump to any part of the series you’re most interested in:
- Part 1: Introduction & Important Basics
- Part 2: How Does It Work?
- Part 3: How Much Does It Cost?
- Part 4: What’s The Commitment?
- Part 5: What’s The Down Side?
A GIFT FOR YOU
Take a quick look at this whiteboard video, we’re giving away a few of these completely free (worth over $900 each). Here’s why you need this:
- It makes people sit on your website much longer than they planned which makes Google love you
- The longer people are willing to sit on your site, the better your SEO and the lower your Adwords cost per click
- People love to share whiteboards on social media, that’s FREE advertising for you
- There’s a chance it’ll go viral, which could get your business national attention if it happens
- It makes your website look even more professional and well put together
- It’s FREE – so why not?
Use the form on this page or call us right now to reserve yours – once they’re gone , they’re gone forever